COF presents you the coolest product for your outdoor camping which can filter any kind of water .
It micron ultra filtration membrane(medical grade material) as filter media, which effective against 99.9% the Escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
Good choice for soldiers, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, ravel, out-door work, survival, emergency and refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area etc.
And it is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, remote village and tribe.
1) When the flow rate slows, miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing. 2) Before storing the miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter. 3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location. 4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.
1. How often do I need to backwash the system? It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel flow rate slow down, backwash can improve flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best fresh water source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above the sediment.)
2. Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter? Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into filter from filter outlet.
3. How do I know its time to replace the filter? The filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity. If you find water flow slow down or can not come out water through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
4. Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Yes. Miniwell L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
5. Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water? Hollow fiber can not remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water. L630 is the most basic filtration system for fresh water filtration with 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria. If you would like to improve the taste of water, miniwell L610, L600 and L620 can fit your needs.
6. Does it filter salt water? No. Miniwell L630 filtration pore size on membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through 0.1micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L630 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
7. Can I become a miniwell distributor? Yes, we are looking for distributor. Please contact us to learn more.
OUR GUARANTEE :
We truly believe that we have the most coolest set of collections you can find out there and we want you to be more satisfied with our 45-day guarantee service .
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
Our Paypal payment option will give you a ZERO risk in buying online. We have 24/7Email Support Service, please contact us if you need assistance.